Did you know that it is less than 9 weeks until we open!!!!
Now is the time for us to select and get to know our team so please watch the video by clicking the link below and then apply if you think you are the right fit for our store.
Just to recap the points in the video:
- We are looking for casual Sustainability Advocates/Retail Assistants for approximately 20 hours per week
- You need to be invested in the Zero Waste and sustainability ideals
- Local, have a sense of humour, friendly, caring, optimistic and able to help others change
- Adaptable, trustworthy, physically fit and have high standards of personal hygiene
- Work with us, not for us to effect real change
Send through your resume including sustainability and nutrition knowledge as well as a cover letter explaining why you want to work with us and what you believe will be the keys to the store’s success to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to some great conversations on the 21st April 2015.
P.S. Start date for employment is likely to be mid May 2015.
P.S.S. We are not expecting you to lift 25kg bags, just help move them around the store!