Let your Mum know you love her this Mother’s Day (hint, hint kiddies) 🙂
What’s been happening:
- The Agreena Silicone Baking/Wraps have arrived and seem very popular so we’ve had to order more!
- Terracycle created an updated poster about what we can and can’t collect in the beauty product recycling – please check it out next time you are in store.
- Jeannie & I are almost fully booked for Plastic Free July related talks so will be out and about in the community throughout May, June & July – pop along and say “Hi”.
- We started stocking WA grown walnuts – woot woot!
- Did you know that our golden syrup goes beautifully with porridge? And that our muesli can be cooked up as an easy and cheaper flavoured porridge instead of those little packet ones?
- Food flasks are back in stock ready for warm lunches away from home. They come in 400ml and 600ml sizes, are made with stainless steel and keep either food or beverages warm throughout the day.
- We have plenty of handkerchiefs ready for cold & flu season too. At home, we store them in a tin in the family room, that way they are always on hand. Use them once and throw them in the wash or over and over depending on your preferences. Whether you use a hanky or a tissue, remember to wash your hands after blowing your nose to limit the spread of germs.
- It’s Honey Month!! Celebrate by grabbing some of our locally sourced zero waste honey in your own container – no sugar syrup in these beauties and our beekeepers don’t feed their bees sugar either. Healthy bees are important!
- As the cooler weather starts drying out skin, remember that we have our thick luscious moisturiser as well as our versatile body lotion available to keep your skin feeling its best.
Waste Less, Live More
Amanda & Jeannie