Easy to make
Helps cut down on packaging waste
1 cup raw, unsalted almonds
2-3 cups water for soaking the nuts
4 cups water for blending
1. Soak the nuts in water overnight.
2. Drain and discard water.
3. Blend nuts with new water until almost smooth.
4. Strain nut mixture using muslin or a nut milk bag. A tight-weave cloth is preferable as twisting the top tightly enables you to continue to squeeze out more milk.
5. Refrigerate and use for up to 3 to 4 days.
* Keep the leftover almond meal for making bliss balls and biscuits!