A huge welcome to our first newsletter from Wasteless Pantry Bassendean! It’s been a hectic couple of months as we’ve been setting up the store, ordering in all our goodies and getting everything running smoothly!
If you haven’t visited the store yet, or still have some questions, then come down on Saturday October 20th for the Bassendean Spring Mini Market – we will have an information and tastings table set up and a talk/tour through the store at 11am and 1pm.
What’s been happening at Wasteless Pantry Bassendean this month:
- We opened our doors for the first time on September 12th and have had lots of customers coming in to check out our products and how it works when you bring in your own containers.
- Still not sure how the bring-your-own containers works? Check out this video.
- Did you know that it is Buy Nothing New month? If you are keen to challenge yourself, check out www.buynothingnew.com.au
- If you have already been to our Mundaring store then you will be familiar with most of the products in our Bassendean store, although we will have a wider range at Bassendean. A product list can be found here: https://www.wastelesspantry.com.au/bulk-foods-products/. Recent additions to our product range include linseed meal, Australian dried peaches, atta flour, gluten flour, potato starch, and dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Thinking about Christmas cakes already? We’ve got you covered with glace apricots, glace pineapple, glace cherries, mixed peel, mixed fruit, along with all the regular dried fruit.
- Did you know that we can do your shopping for you? Just drop off your containers or shopping list and we can fill them up while you do the rest of your shopping or relax at a café!
- We will continue to expand our range over the next couple of months, if you have any requests please come in store and write them up on our wishlist!