Easter baking with goodies from your local bulk food store? How about trying out this recipe!
– Gluten-Free Banana Bread Mix 500g
– Mixed Spice 2.5tbsp
– Cinnamon 1tbsp
– Vanilla extract 5g (1 tsp)
– Nutmeg 2tsp
– Grated Carrot 200g
– 3 Eggs (or 3 Tbsp flaxseed meal in 6 Tbsp water for vegan)
– Maple syrup 1tbsp
– Oil 1tbsp
– Milk of choice 1cup (if the batter is too thick add a little more)
(The picture is double the recipe)
1. Place all ingredients in a bowl. Using a beater, mix on low speed for 1 minute.
2. Scrape down and mix for a further 4 minutes on low speed. Pop into a greased loaf or slice pan.
3. Bake at 170°C for approximately 55 – 65 minutes.