With the kids back at school it really feels like the new year has begun 🙂
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and whilst we’re not big on giving stuff, we do love to share the love so…
We would really love you to nominate your favourite Wasteless Pantry staff member! Send us a bit of love by email about someone at the store who has done something to impress you, help you or inspire you. Make sure it gets to us by close of business Tuesday 13th February and we will pick the best nomination to reward that staff member with a $30 gift voucher of their choosing.
[Just so you know, we’ve asked our staff to nominate their favourite customers too!]
In case you are not sure of names…
In this photo L to R top row: Emily, Tessa & James
L to R middle row: Lizzy, Belinda & Jade
L to R bottom row: Jeannie & Amanda
What’s been happening at the store?
- We’ve added a bunch of recipes to the wall – like flatbread, tortillas, pizza bases and doughnuts!
- We had the arrival of stainless steel drinking cups, insulated water bottles, sisal exfoliating gloves, coconut fibre scrub pads and scourers, organic muslin produce bags, dish wash brushes and replacement heads as well as pouches of bamboo cutlery.
- We also expanded our range of stainless steel lunch/take away containers to include bento snack boxes, Cheeki lunch boxes and stackable bento boxes
- We updated the website so if you want a more recent idea of what we stock check out our Product List
- We’re about to do a big review of what we stock so we’ll keep you updated on the changes
- We are hoping to add an Artisan Bread Mix for making cob loaves and baguettes as well as bringing back Wholemeal Bread Mix which has a new recipe that we are happier with