Thanks, everyone for supporting us to serve you during the COVID-19 crisis.
Just confirming that yes, we are still open and are sticking with our usual hours at this time.
In line with government recommendations, you will see signs out the front of our stores that help you to understand how we are doing what we can to keep everyone safe.
- It is a condition of entry that ALL customers sanitise their hands with the provided sanitiser – feel free to use throughout your time in the store as often as needed
- Maximum numbers of customers can be in the store at one time as per the sign for each store
- Please wait in a line outside if needed keeping a safe distance apart
- Due to the above crowd restriction, please limit your time in the store so you get all your shopping done but aren’t browsing. If you could come with a bit of an idea of the things you need that helps!
- Keep a safe distance from staff and other shoppers
- Card payments only
- Respect purchase limits
Do not enter the store if you are sick or have symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and utilise our Shop for You program to get your goods.
We will talk you through our new checkout process that minimises contact with your goods.
Throughout the day we will shut our doors for 10 minutes to sanitise surfaces and scoops so don’t go away, it’s only a moment for your safety.
In normal times we love having your kids in the store. However, we’ve had to pack up the toys so ideally leave them at home if you can.