We know you are keen on our gluten-free food and were excited about this recipe! The beauty of shopping at a zero-waste bulk food shop is that you can get just what you need to try out any recipe. Then if you don’t enjoy it there is no waste left over. But if you do like it then you can stock up your containers ready for any time you want to make it again.
Grab just what you need of these ingredients at Wasteless Pantry:
– 1.5 cups white rice flour
– ½ cup brown rice flour (if unavailable 2 cups white rice flour will work)
– ½ cup potato starch
– ¾ cup tapioca flour
– 2 tbsp chia seeds
– 1 tbsp sesame seeds
– 1 tsp salt
– 3 tbsp olive oil
– 2 tbsp sugar
-1 tsp white wine vinegar
-2 tsp yeast
– 3 eggs
– 1 cup warm water
1. Add everything to a bread maker on the dough setting or mix everything together by hand.
2. When the dough has finished, remove it from the breadmaker into an oiled pan & place it in the oven compartment or somewhere warm to allow it to rise more while preheating the oven to 180°C.
3. Bake for 30 mins or until it sounds hollow when you knock on it with a knuckle.
4. Let sit in the pan for 5 mins, then let it cool on a wire rack.
5. Let the bread cool completely before cutting.
After you’ve tried this one, you can always check out our blog for inspiration and other recipes that can be made from our gluten free food. We certainly hope you enjoy it!