-¾ cup rolled oats (wheat free oats if desired)
-½ tsp bicarb soda
-1cup peanut butter
-2/3 cup brown sugar
-1tsp vanilla extract
-2 eggs (or 2 tsp flaxseed meal soaked in 2 Tbsp water)
-2/3cup choc chips
1. Preheat oven to 160°c, and line a baking tray
2. In a small bowl mix together oats & bicarb soda
3. In a larger bowl mix together until smooth the peanut butter, sugar, vanilla & eggs. When well mixed gently fold in choc chips.
4. Roll cookies into 2-inch dough balls and place 2 inches apart on the prepped baking liner. BARELY flatten the top of the cookie. The dough should be pretty sticky so if you find this method annoying, simply use a cookie scoop.
5. Bake cookies for 9-12 minutes & remove when edges barely begin to turn a golden brown. The cookies may look a little underdone, but they will continue to cook once you remove them from the oven.
6. Cool for 5 minutes on the cookie sheet then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Sprinkle each cookie with flakey sea salt.