– 2 1/2 cups of dry roasted almonds
– 300g dark chocolate buttons
– A pinch of salt
– Put the chocolate buttons in a heatproof bowl (glass) over a small pot of boiling water. Once the chocolate has melted, add in the almonds and stir until completely covered.
– line a baking tray with baking paper (reusable of course 😉 ). Spoon the chocolate and nut mixture into the tray and smooth out until it is an even thickness.
– Let it cool at room temperature or in the refrigerator until the chocolate has set. Sprinkle with salt and serve!
So delicious and easy! Great for gifts or just a cheeky snack for yourself.