Spice up your day the sticky way! 🍂☕
Stir up some magic with our chai blend, or make your own delicious sticky chai with the recipe below!
This recipe is a hug in a mug waiting to happen. Get ready to sip, savor, and spread the chai love – one sip at a time! ✨💕
#ChaiCheers #SipSustainably #StickyChaiMagic
– 8 Cardamom pods
– 4 sticks Cinnamon broken into pieces
– 4 Star Anise
– 3 Cloves
– 1 tsp Fennel Seeds
– 1 Vanilla Bean split and cut into 2cm pieces
– 1/2 cup Loose Black Tea Leaves (try our Nerada)
– 1/4 cup Shredded Coconut
– 1/4 tsp Nutmeg finely grated
– 1 tbsp Ginger Kibble
– 1/4 cup Honey (lightly warmed)
– 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
– Pound the spices in a mortar and pestle, or pulse in a blender.
– Place the spice mixture in a bowl and add the tea, coconut, nutmeg and ginger, and mix to combine.
– Lastly, add the warmed honey and lemon juice and mix well to combine. Place in an airtight jar in the refrigerator. Add 1 heaped tsp per mug in boiled water, steep for 5 min and add your favourite milk!
This sticky chai blend can be stored in the fridge for up to a month, and is a delight to share with friends as an alternative to coffee!