-1 cup almond or oat milk
-1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
-1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
-1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
-1 teaspoon raw honey or maple syrup
-Pinch of black pepper
-Optional sprinkle of ground cardamom
1. In a small saucepan, heat almond milk over medium heat.
2. Once the milk is hot, add in turmeric powder, ground ginger, cinnamon, and black pepper. Stir to combine.
3. Allow the mixture to simmer (but not boil) for 3-5 minutes.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and strain the mixture into a mug.
5. Stir in the honey or maple syrup to sweeten.
6. Enjoy your turmeric latte!