- We love stocking Australian products and we have just increased our range with Australian pepitas (pumkin seeds) which are high in zinc and magnesium, and premium walnuts from Manjimup.
- White wine vinegar and golden syrup have been added to our liquids range.
- We are now stocking the Agreena silicone wraps which are a great cling wrap alternative. They were so popular that we sold out immediately, but more are on their way!
- Oil misters are finally in stock. Fill with your favourite oil and spritz onto your salad or baking trays.
Are you looking to join an enthusiastic team of waste-free living advocates? We currently have a casual position available for someone to join our team and would love to hear from you. If you are interested, please send through your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 21st.
We’ve got everything to keep you warm and healthy this winter:
- Golden syrup, honey, brown sugar and dried fruit to go with your porridge oats. Or use our fruity muesli in place of those flavoured porridge sachets
- Insulated food and beverage flasks for taking your hot food and drinks out and about.
- Luscious moisturiser and body lotion to keep your skin supple
- Beans and lentils for warming soups and stews
- Black and herbal teas and coffees
- Free recipe cards for everything from soups to body butter to help you out in the kitchen at home
Free Talk: Get Ready for Plastic Free July
25th June @ 11am – 12pm
Hawaiian’s Bassendean Shopping Centre, 2 West Road, Bassendean
Come along to an interactive workshop on reducing your household waste by discovering better ways to shop and easy swaps to eliminate single-use plastics every day.
Learn about Plastic Free July and why it has become so important worldwide plus what you can do to make a difference!
Let us Shop for You Did you know that we can do your shopping for you? Just drop off your containers or a shopping list and we can get all your goodies together while you’re at other shops or taking a relaxing break with a coffee.